ESL Teacher Resources
- Teachers of English to Speakers of Other Languages
- American Association for Applied Linguistics
- International Association of Teachers of English as a Foreign Language
- European Writing Centers Association
- International Writing Centers Association
Scholarship and Policy Resources
- Second Language Writing Research Network Forum
- CCCC Statement on Second-Language Writing and Writers
- National Clearinghouse for English Language Acquisition and Language Instruction Educational Programs
- Center for Applied Linguistics
- Resources in Language Testing
- ESL Magazine Online
- Internet TESL Journal
- Language Learning and Technology
- Teaching English with Technology
- Internet TESL Journal Links Page: extensive, well organized set of links to scholarly and pedagogical resources.
- ESL Gold: materials, lesson plans, quizzes, online conversation partners, and links for teachers and students.
- Randall's ESL Cyber Listening Lab: audio and video for all English levels, including pre- and post-listening activities.
- Using English: large collection of language references, teacher resources, discussion forums, analysis tools, and links.
- The Internet for ESL Teachers: Claire Braden's collection of pedagogical articles. Follow the link to her homepage for more technical information.