Exercise : Affect/Effect Spelling Exercise
Fill in the blank with either affect or effect.
1. Wars _______________ everybody, and their destructive _______________ last for generations.
2. Television has a strong _______________ on public opinion.
3. My mood can _______________ my thinking, too.
4. I see that you're trying to _______________ apathy, but I know that you really do care.
5. Falling on my head had a bad _______________ on my memory.
6. His years of smoking have negatively ____________ed his health.
7. This plan will surely ______________ significant improvements in our productivity.
8. The patient shows normal ______________ and appears to be psychologically stable.
9. The principal's new rules _______________ the school.
10. Supply and demand have a direct ________________ on the prices of commodities.
11. The _______________ of the speech was visible on the faces of the sleeping audience.
12. He's just trying to seem cool; his indifference is completely _______________ed.
13. We may never know the full _______________ of the radiation leak.
14. The early frost will _______________ the crops.
15. What kind of _______________ can this quiz have on your dinner tonight?Go to Answers