Answer : -ible and -able Spelling Exercise 2
In the following sentences, the appropriate endings are included here. Correct answers are in bold and incorrect answers are in italics.
1. Last night's movie about the invisible man was so incredible that it was laughable.
2. My irresponsible little brother is usually kept away from anything breakable.
3. Are these new clothes really comfortable, or do people only wear them because they are fashionable?
4. I think I would be less irritable if my professors were more flexible.
5. I don't think voting twice in national elections is permissible.
6. It's always valuable to have a friend who is dependable.
7. My employer said that it isn't suitable to have a secretary whose handwriting is illegible.Back to Questions