Exercise : -ible and -able Spelling Exercise 2
In the following sentences, the final four letters are omitted from each -ible or -able word. Complete each word with the appropriate ending.
1. Last night's movie about the invis____ man was so incred____ that it was laugh____.
2. My irrespons____ little brother is usually kept away from anything break____.
3. Are these new clothes really comfort____, or do people only wear them because they are fashion____?
4. I think I would be less irrit____ if my professors were more flex____.
5. I don't think voting twice in national elections is permiss____.
6. It's always valu____ to have a friend who is depend____.
7. My employer said that it isn't suit____ to have a secretary whose handwriting is illeg____.Go to Answers