Answer : Accept/Except Spelling Exercise
Correct answers are in bold.
1. The whole army is out of step except Fred.
2. I'll accept no money from that cheapskate.
3. Please accept this pot of Mama's chicken soup.
4. It will cure anything except flat feet.
5. Rip could do anything except make money.
6. I had to accept their negative evaluation.
7. All the girls went to the game except Mary.
8. Howard could not accept the job.
9. Except when there's a classic movie playing, Pete seldom watches TV.
10. I will accept your gift if you let me pay for my lunch.Back to Questions